Saturday, July 23, 2011

Blazing hot in the Northeast

Hi!

We're definitely not the only ones baking.  I'm not complaining though because our summer season is much too short!

So this blogging proves to be challenging sometimes.  Figuring out how to link up, etc.  If anyone has any help tools or instructions for me I'd be grateful.

I live in upstate N.Y. and yesterday The Saratoga Track opened.  Why they ran the horses in that heat I don't know??  It is suppose to be cooler tomorrow so I may go then.  Saratoga is a beautiful city in the summer with many things to do.

I'm going on a 9 day cruise in less than 2 weeks and I'm hoping to be able to blog about it.

Going to go clothes shopping this weekend for some crusie attire : )

Have a great weekend!

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment